Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Happy Holidays!!!





Happy Holidays from myself and the rest of the guys! It's been a great year and I wanna give a big shout out to all who came out and supported all of us in one way or another. If it wasn't for you guys our parties wouldn't be half as fun! We are gonna keep on pushing in 2010 to bring you the best parties possible with the best underground music that's out there. Speaking of 2010, don't forget you can get down with us and the Schitzpopinov Homies @Shine Nightclub for a New Years Party extravaganza!! For more info check out the Facebook page HERE. If you wanna go for some great food and get your dance on before Shine, head to Grouse Mountain Resort for a classy evening with myself on the 1's and 2's. Ring in the New Year above the city with me as i'll be spinning funk, breaks and boogie throughout the evening(Then on to Shine for the gong show!!).

To end off this post I have a lil' Xmas gift for errrybody. I recorded a mix I did at Berlin Lounge in Seoul, South Korea. It was one of my smaller gigs but a blast at the same time! I got to play a lot of stuff I normally don't get to play out here in Vancouver. If you're a fan of labels like Freestyle, Tru-Thoughts, Jalapeno or Wonderwheel or artists such as Mr. Scruff, J-Boogie, Nickodemus, Fort Knox 5, Kraak & Smaak, Smoove & Turrell, Flow Dynamics, Quantic or Palov & Mishkin then this should be right up your alley! The mix contains everything from funk, breaks, downtempo, brazilian, latin and dub. Enjoy and feel free to pass it along or blog or whatever the kids do these days!


EVO - Live@Berlin(Seoul, South Korea) by DJ EVO

Happy Holidays,

EVO

No comments:

Post a Comment