Thursday, November 12, 2009

THE CZECH TRIFECTA !!!!




So the Homie Czech just dropped three new mixes for all you party peeps to check out! Each one is different in their own way but one thing is constant, they all are all chunk full of funk! Czech is by no stranger to the west coast breakbeat scene(He practically started it!!) This guy really turned me on to breakbeats way back when, when I was just a snowboard bum living in Whistler. I would rock out to his sets like no other! Anyways, back to the future here and Czech is still killing it and I would have to say he's been one one of my biggest influences! partying and spinning with this guy will leave your liver scarred! NO JOKE! Great guy and a great DJ! Now get your download on party peeps!!!

Bucket Of Grease - Mix Tape by Dj Czech

Lazer Disk - Mix Tape by Dj Czech

Shambalah Breaks - Mix Tape by Dj Czech

No comments:

Post a Comment