Tuesday, November 17, 2009

THE LEGENDARY LARRY LEVAN



I got a fever...and the only prescription...is more DISCO. More and more these days I find myself digging for those old disco/electro boogie jams that I just can't get enough of. After spending hours trying to track down some of these gems i'm no longer surprised at how often i see the words "Larry Levan Edit". So many classic tunes come to mind when I hear the name Larry Levan, and I can thank the homie DJ Hubbz for putting me onto him with his routine using the Larry Levan edit of "Walking into Sunshine" by Central Line.

Here are a couple of tunes from the man himself to get you through the week, and if your looking for more info on this legendary disco bad-ass you can find his biography HERE

Jimmy Ross//First True Love Affair//Larry Levan Edit - Mediafire

Instant Funk//I Got My Mind Made Up//Larry Levan Edit - Mediafire

Larry Levan//Weekend//JP Edit - Mediafire

No comments:

Post a Comment